Autoentrepreneurs: the 3 most advantageous direct debit options
Domiciling your business is often a challenge for self-employed people. Due to an often limited budget, self-employed entrepreneurs are challenged to find a practical and affordable domiciliation solution. Between coworking space, business domiciliation service or home domiciliation, what are the best options ?
Domiciliation at one’s personal address
The majority of self-employed entrepreneurs always consider as a first resort the domiciliation at their personal address. The main advantage of this solution is it does not incur any monthly fees for the autoentrepreneur. Indeed, the self-employed entrepreneur does not have to pay any rent or fees to domicile his company.
Domiciliation at home allows a company to save money before finding its mark on a target market. This option is also fiscally advantageous because the autoentrepreneur can afford a deductible rent of its company.
It should also be noted that if theSelf-employed is a tenant, the latter is obliged to inform the owners of the premises of the domiciliation with a registered letter. However, the “domiciliation at home” has some limitations:
- Domiciliation at home must not exceed 5 years. After this period, the self-employed entrepreneur must find another alternative to domicile his company.
- Domicile at home does not always allow to hold a business a prestigious address. For example, if the autoentreprise is located in the suburbs, it will have difficulties to gain visibility.
- This solution is not adapted for receive branded customers and can often be perceived as unprofessional.
Coworking is a place entirely dedicated to self-entrepreneurs and microenterprises. Thus, those who regularly use the space these coworking spaces automatically choose to domicile their company there. Indeed, coworking companies often offer discounted domiciliation services to their members.
On the other hand, if you are not a member of a coworking space, you must pay the normal rate. This solution is more than profitable for many reasons:
- First of all, the auto-entrepreneur can give credibility to his activity with a professional address.
- The self-employed entrepreneur can benefit from premises to work and receive clients.
- The self-entrepreneur often has a dedicated team to help him with the administrative formalities.
If you opt for the coworking space, you must signing a domiciliation contract with the owner company. However, it is important to ensure a coworking space that offers domiciliation services. And above all that has an approval delivered by the services of the Prefecture.
The coworking space and the domiciliation service have many similarities. First of all, these two options allow to a prestigious address in a business district at relatively low prices. They also provide offices to organize meetings.
A self-employed entrepreneur can thus communicate to his clients and prospects a prestigious address. It should be remembered that the seat is on all the documents of a company. Beyond that, the self-employed entrepreneur can delegate many tasks to a domiciliation company, among others :
- Mail forwarding
- Assistance in legal and administrative formalities
- The telephone permanence
- Tele-secretarial services, etc.
To find the best services, you can consult the comparison of domiciliation companies Comparadom.