How to choose your charger and external battery to avoid dry runs ?
Despite technological advances, smartphones remain a bit fragile in terms of battery because it does not last for days. C’This is why it is important to choose the right charger and battery backup, in case of power failure’urgently. However, you can not charge your phone with a battery’Do not use any charger, at the risk of damaging your battery’damage the battery.
Which charger for your smartphone ?
It is obvious that to charge your smartphone, it is not possible to use it’there is nothing like the’origin. Nevertheless, you may have to use it in a different way’have broken. Of course, you can use any charger’You can choose any charger, provided that’it is compatible with your device, but that’it is also compliant with the standards.
Of course, it is important to know how to charge your phone quickly to avoid crashing. For this, there are various solutions:
– Do not charge your phone on the USB port of computers: charging your smartphone on your computer will not damage your battery. However, this method does not work’is not as effective as’a charge on a classic plug because the current provided by the PC is low.
– Use high-amperage chargers: if you have an old charger, you can put it away. Indeed, generally, the older models provide 1A of power’amperage while’There are many of them’others who go as far as’to 2.4A (on each port) and that allow a fast charge.
– Turn on airplane mode: taking your smartphone offline is a great way to speed up the charge of your phone. Indeed, without a network connection, your device will draw less in its resources and will be able to recharge in a fast way.
Why use an external battery ?
The external battery or power bank is a backup battery. C’It is in fact a portable power bank that allows you to recharge your mobile devices without using an electrical outlet. On the’The reason for this is usually that smartphones and tablets are fast-discharging and can be used for a variety of purposes’on n’It is not always possible to access the power bank’electricity in certain situations.
Despite technological advances, these devices are very powerful but the battery does not hold the charge. Thus, it is important to be able to maintain its battery and avoid dry runs. We use a power bank during long trips by train or plane, in public transport, during walks or hikes, but also during races, for example.
How to choose your external battery ?
To choose your power bank, it is important to assess your needs and find a device that meets them. There are three criteria for choosing your external battery:
– your device to charge: the greater the capacity of the internal battery of your smartphone, the more powerful your power bank will have to be
– l’autonomy: if you need to’a little battery at the end of the day, you do not have to pay for it’If you need to charge your phone three to four times a day, you should not choose the same model
– the look: of course, this comes last but it is still important